Testing

Posted: May 4, 2011 in Uncategorized

This past Saturday we did some testing and was able to achieve 200 mpg without the shell on. We did the testing without the shell because the visibility with the shell on was to low.

Today we did our second set of testing with the new and improved shell top on the vehicle. We started by testing on the outdoor track before running into some trouble with the front wheel alignment which was really killing the fuel economy of the vehicle. After a couple hours of work the front alignment issue was fixed and we where able to achieve approximately 350 mpg.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s